The University of Scranton has three primary student publications. The Aquinas, the student newspaper, is published weekly during the fall and spring semesters. Esprit, the student literary magazine, is published once during the fall semester and once during the spring semester. The Windhover, the University yearbook, is published annually. The Student Publications Board has oversight of the student publications though the Board does not participate in routine activities of any publication.
Students who are interested in getting involved with these student publications are encouraged to contact the leadership of the publication(s) in which they are interested.
The Aquinas (The DeNaples Center - Room 205-U; (570)941-7464)
- Editor-in-Chief: Christina Scully
- Managing Editor: Tim McCormick
Esprit (McDade Center for Literacy and Performing Arts - Room 221; (570)941-4343)
- Editor-in-Chief: Brad Wierbowski
- Production Manager: Alexander Daly
The Windhover (The DeNaples Center - Room 205-T; (570)941-7483)
- Editor-in-Chief: Carolyn Pandolfo - email@example.com
- Assistant Editors: Christine Panzitta & Kim Pereira