- Requesting Transcripts & Grade Reports
- Requesting Enrollment & Degree Verifications
- How to for Students
- Access Your WebCAPP Planning Tool
- Access Your Class Schedule
- Classroom Building Key
- Access Your Grades
- Access Your Unofficial Transcript
- Access Your my.scranton self-service
- Grant 3rd Party Access to your Info
- Access Angel Courseware
- Calculate Your GPA
- Calculate Your Pace for SAP
- Apply for Faculty Student Research Program
- Apply for Student Faculty Teaching Mentorship Program
- Forms for Students & Advisors
- Info for Faculty & Staff
- Institutional Consumer Info
Access Your WebCAPP Planning Tool
Now you can run your own CAPP reports via UIS (University Information System).
When CAPP (your program-planning report) appears on-line, it is referred to as "Degree Evaluation".
This is an add-on service to students and is available 24 hours a day!
- Login to UIS through the my.scranton.edu portal.
- Click the "Student" tab, "Self Serve (UIS)".
- Click the "Student Services & Financial Aid" tab, "Student Records", "Degree Evaluations".
- You have the ability to:
- View the Current Degree Evaluation
- View Previous Degree Evaluations - run within the last 7 days
- Generate a New Degree Evaluation that updates for any recent changes
- Perform a "What-If" Analysis. This allows you to see how the courses you took will apply to another program if you change your major. If you're thinking of changing your major, run a "what if" for that major and then make an appointment with your current advisor to clarify your options.
- Within each of the areas above, you have the option to view:
- General Requirements - lists all courses you have taken for each area of your program
- Detailed Requirements - lists all possible courses required and all courses you have taken for each area of your program
- Additional Information - lists other helpful areas such as "Courses Not Used"
Try these versions and see what works best for you!
* The standard CAPP Report is still available from the Registrar's Office and your Academic Advising Center.
** WebCAPP will not be available during peak web registration periods or each term for a 3-week period beginning with the last week of class.
***The compliance report is not an official transcript or academic record. Students are solely responsible for the selection of courses and for the knowledge and completion of all degree requirements appropriate to their program of study.