The University of Scranton's Office of Community Relations extends a warm welcome to our neighbors. We invite you to engage - as individuals, community leaders, non-profit organizations and businesses - with the University's students, faculty and staff, and to join in the many exciting events, programs and activities taking place on our campus.
Connect with the University
Find out how the University can serve you and how you can become part of University life.
A group of University of Scranton education majors teamed up with the Lackawanna County Library System to create a literacy enrichment program at the Children's Library in Scranton.
The University of Scranton’s Economic and Community Impact report highlights the numerous ways the University contributes to the community. View full report.
Campus & Neighborhood
See below for the latest news on what’s physically happening on campus.
Loyola Science Center Celebration
- Building Receives Chamber of Commerce SAGE Award. read more
- Final stage has included pedestrian safety measured and new street signs. read more
- Through May 10: Imagination and Spirituality art exhibit.
- May 10: Pre-Commencement Concert, Houlihan-McLean Center.
- May 19: Ryan O'Malley 5K Run/Walk, Nay Aug Park.
- May 25: Graduate Degree Commencement, Byron Recreation Complex 10:45 am.
- May 26: Undergraduate Commencement, Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza, Noon.
- 2013 Community Relations Calendar